Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Words of Wednesday - Contest

So, no review this week, because unfortunately I haven't had time to prepare one, but I will have one next week.

I have decided for the book contest, to do something a little different. Instead of giving a book away free, especially because you all may or may not have the same interests as me, I will be giving away a giftcard to Amazon.com at random times for $10. And since I never heard back from the winner of the last contest and time is just up for that, it is time for this one.

So leave a comment on this post and you will be entered for the $10 Amazon.com giftcard. The winner will be announced Tuesday, April 3rd and the winner has one week to contact me. Giftcard will be emailed to the winner.

3 comments:

  1. It takes a lot of reading to do one book review a week! Is this part of some book review/reading program that you're working with, or just something that you're doing on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat way to handle different tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished Hunger Games last night. I'm still repulsed by the premise, but what a good read...

    ReplyDelete