Monday, October 1, 2012

Yummy Breakfast

Breakfast quick to go, is essential in my mornings if I am going to get a breakfast some mornings. So this weekend, I made a frittata type breakfast for the week.

I cooked up about 1lb of sausage, added 1 small diced onion and 6 mushrooms chopped in chunks, when they were cooked through, I poured over them 9 whisked eggs and baked in the oven. Wasn't sure overall if I'd like it, but it is quite simple and yummy. It will make a good breakfast for this week.


Breakfast

3 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try some/one of the protein breakfast in a muffin shape recipes I've pinned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal. Look at you branching out and planning ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple things ready to go really does make for a better week. Hope you enjoyed your breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete