Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Body Inspirations:

Doesn't this Cinnamon Vanilla Spice Body Scrub sound wonderful? Who doesn't want to smell like that deliciousness?




Recipe Inspirations:

I am a roulade/pinwheel fan in general, so it's no wonder I find these Beef Roulade with Walnut Parsley Pesto. I am usually not a fan of walnuts, but it might be worth trying in a pesto.


I love Shrimp Cocktail and am exited to find a recipe that seems simple.


This recipe is going to be the perfect "see I love you husband of mine" type recipe. Jacob loves German Chocolate Cake and I think he will devour these German Chocolate Cake Sandwich Cookies, especially since the cookies are crunchy, his favourite kind of cookies. Plus, I'll get to use the new Kitchen Aid mixer that my sister and brother-in-law got me for Christmas! :) The thing is so industrial like it makes me feel like a real cook!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found something to test it out, however, I will never understand the crunchy cookie thing. soft and chewy, all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. German chocolate cake cookies? I'm in. I love the cake, even though I'm not really a fan of cake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying to try the Body scrub! Bet it smells great!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete