Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Inspiration



Recipe Inspirations:

These Sourdough Battered Onion Rings sound super delicious!


Paleo Bacon Alfredo sounds very interesting and potentially good.


I would substitute chicken or pork for the tofu in this Crockpot Hot and Sour Soup, as I am not a fan of tofu. The soup sounds yummy otherwise.


On a similar vein, there is Paleo Asian Chicken Soup which sounds yummy also!


I wish crab was cheaper here, because these Mustard and Herb Crab Cakes sound delicious. Maybe I can substitute salmon . . .


In the interest of trying new things, this Roast Beef Mushroom Brandy Sauce sounds interesting to try.


I am a general fan of eggplant and I have used eggplant slices in place of lasagna noodles before, so this Mediterranean Eggplant with Crumble sounds interesting to try and fairly simple.


A new Coleslaw Recipe to try. Coleslaw is one of my favorite foods.


Ah, I used to love Danish Pastries.


Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork sounds delicious.


I see a lot of things about fermented veggies on some of the blogs I read and am somewhat interested in trying these Crunchy Fermented Pickle Slices.


I was never a big fan of jello from the box, maybe I would like homemade Orange Lemon Jello.


I miss good pizza and these Pizza Bombs sound interesting to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment