Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Inspirations



Recipe Inspirations:

Does one need to say anything more than Avocado Butter???


I liked the fried celery root I had, so I would be interested in trying this Celery Root Mash. Maybe as the topping instead of mashed potatoes in potato pot pies?


Ah, I do miss me some Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Mmmm.


These Caramelized Coconut Chips sound interesting!


These Pan De Yuca rolls look delicious soft and yummy! I've never had anything, at least to my knowledge made of only tapioca flour.


Orange Poppy Seed Dressing sound interesting too!


Hmm, Gluten Free Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies . . . not paleo, but look delicious.


I miss pierogies, so these Gluten Free Potato Pierogies sound tempting!


Do you want something super indulgent? Smores Rice Crispy Treat Bark!!!

2 comments:

  1. Avocado butter sounds pretty darned good. Can't quite imagine a tapioca-only recipe; would be interesting to know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado butter sounds interesting....

    ReplyDelete