Monday, March 11, 2013

New Knitty

Not a review, just mentioning what patterns I like in the new Knitty.


Steps Shawl - - I do not think I would have the patience to actually knit this, but I LOVE the texture in it!


Etherial Tank - - I love the look of this and may knit this for my niece, Justice.


Easy as Pie Blanket - - Ah, I so want to knit this!!


Dressy Socks - - I find the sole of these very interesting!


Shore Thing Tank - - I really like this, except for the little ties in the front.


Buttonbox Vest - - I will definitely be knitting this!


Slipstream Socks - - Love the texture and will be making a pair of these for myself!


Have you seen the new Knitty? Anything you like?

3 comments:

  1. Nori and Grey Gardens piqued my interest, but I couldn't tell you the last time I knitted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never see the new knitty if it weren't for you! They come out just infrequently enough that I always forget to look. Some pretty things in this one...I'm particularly drawn to the lace this time around, I think.

    ReplyDelete