Monday, November 8, 2010

Diamond Leaf Mitts

Not only were these a quick knit, but I loved the yarn, loved the color and loved the twisted stitches!

Pattern: Diamond Leaf Mitts (test-knit)
Yarn: Bamboo Ewe
Color: Twilight (Even online it looks more blue, but I swear in person it's more of a purple-ish blue)
Content: 55% viscose from Bamboo, 45% Wool
Care: Hand wash gently in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Needles: 4mm/ US 6 (recommended it pattern)

I test knitted these because when I saw them I thought of my sister Echo and that she would like them. So these are part of her Christmas present.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Overall, love how stretchy they are and will be knitting myself a pair soon! Might knit them to match a hat I am test-knitting . . . we shall see.

4 comments:

  1. They are cute... and purples never seem to photograph well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is for sure something you or Echo would enjoy! I just never understood that fingerless things. Making my fingers warm is so important. But I get it for your crafty people!! Nice hand modeling by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those do look like a quick knit! Always a good thing in a gift (and a test knit). =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I really like these! And another FO! EEK! These are feminine looking also, very nice!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete