Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Inspirations

Gathered Clutch Tutorial is a cute little bag. I like bag sizes like these for carry notions in. I found this because Yarn Sprout post the one she made. Love the colors she used!

More lovely stitching over at artsy-crafty babe.

Love the Yulie Hat from Claudia's Blog. Already went on Ravelry and downloaded the free pattern from Grumperina.

Love this embroidery piece and this embroidery piece from CrazyQstitcher.

Handmade Advent Calendar is beyond adorable! If I had time, I would definitely make this for my nieces . . . maybe next year.

Absolutely love the Pincushions from the Barefoot Shepherdess. They are lovely, complicated, but not over done. Makes me to make some.

Got my post card in the mail for Caps for Good. I hope everyone who can take the time will make a cap and send it out.


Recipes I'd like to try:

Cauliflower Soup from Joyful Abode.

Carmel Corn
looks delicious and bet it taste better home-made!

Love this simple way of Preserving from Simply Recipes.

Green Bean Casserole from the Pioneer Woman.

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least Blogger will let me leave a comment here! It wouldn't let me - kept getting a "service error" on your video post. Hrmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gathered clutch might make me get my sewing machine out! Very cute.
    I could eat some caramel corn right now!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely liking the embroidery this week. Those pincushions are great, and I love the ribbon embroidery, too! I really should get out the floss and ribbons again someday...

    ReplyDelete