Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Holy Heat!

Well it has gotten quite warm here in Buffalo and threw everyone for a bit a loop. My plants are happy and yet a little in shock and my body is freaking a little as I am having trouble sleeping, but it's suppose to cool down a little here. I gave up and pulled the radishes and carrots when I just had to admit to myself that there wasn't enough sunshine for the root parts to really grow adequately. Go figure, then we have a heat wave. Oh well.

I have been working on my crafts. Crappy in house lighting taken because when I was ready to take pictures a thunder shower was occurring, that's what you get with this kind of heat and humidity. See how Justice's doll is coming:








I have been making some little birdies:






I think it is weird on this on how part of the flower looks like an eye and beak.


I am making these as kitty/ferret toys. The pattern comes from this site .


I have also been working on my mother's journal:






I know the journal isn't very far, but it's taking me a while because I want it to look just right. The amount you see here was all that was accomplished during 101 Dalmatians cartoon. Oh well, better get working.


I have been working on some other things too, but not enough that it warrants any pictures. Well, that's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow those birds really look nice!! I get my arts and crafts from http://www.economyhandicrafts.com. They have nice things to choose from. If you ever run out of crafts, with the great weather you have there, you might just need this sight!!

    ReplyDelete