Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday's Featured Blog

Today's featured blog is:

sixoneseven


Things I like about reading this blog:

~ Lots of wonderful cooking recipes. I am not the world's pickiest eater, but I do have some dislikes and most of her recipes sound very good.

~So many different projects. I don't think it is because she really knits more than any other blog I read, but she doesn't really blog about anything in her life very much, just her arts and craft stuff. Even though, you all know I love to read about people's lives and live vicariously through them . . . sometimes it is nice to just go on a blog and read it for the crafts and the crafts only.

~She has wonderful pictures.

~Everything she knits for herself looks marvelous on her! Which I understand she is much, much smaller than me, so that is easier for her . . . but it makes me want to knit more!





Some Arts & Crafts I found at this blog:
~felting
~sewing
~sewing
~knitting
~knitting
~cooking
~cooking
~paper crafts
~paper crafts
~handmade journals

No comments:

Post a Comment