Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And the affairs continued . . .

Ah, another affair, this one was short and sweet . . . my sister, Rhoni, asked for a specific type of head band, so this was created:








This was a simple moss stitch over five stitches. That was the only annoying problem, k1,p1,k1,p1,k1, turn . . . over and over. But she loves it and would like some more in the future, so that is good!


I am sure you may not remember this beauty . . . this has been a VERY rocky affair. One of way too many frustrations to perfection, but we have definitely worked together recently and we are working to complete our relationship so that it may move on to one who will hopefully love it unconditionally. It is almost done, a few more clay tiles and some final sealing. Honestly, I am quite proud of how it is turning out, some ideas were changed. Somethings, just work out.











I have also done a little spinning, but on the spindle it looks like I have done nothing, so I won't bother you with a pic of that.

*hides* I also bought more clearance Red Heart Sport to knit some more hats - - half off some of the colors at my Michaels.

That ends my cheating behavior for now, but I can guarantee nothing for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment