Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Project

My new project is a teddy bear from the book The Knitted Teddy Bear by Sandra Polley. I have actually had this book since I practically started knitting two or three years ago, but haven't done much with it. I did try a bear when I first got it, but it failed due to the fact that I chose to do a very small bear, on very small needles, with boucle yarn! Yes, I know, but at the time I just new it would be so adorable . . . ha ha ha. Any who, this is the beginning of the Catherine bear, which is the largest bear in the book and she is more of a traditional bear.




Yarn: Plymouth Yarn: Dreambaby D.K.
Color: #123 (light tan)
Content: 50% acrylic microfiber & 50% nylon
Care: machine wash and dry
Needle: US 2 / 2.75mm
Gauge: n/a

So far I am done with about 3/4ths of the torso, so basically, still a long way to go. :) But I am enjoying having non-deadline knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment