Monday, October 12, 2009

Elijah

Well, I started out last week so good and then disappeared. I got sick again, but today I feel somewhat better. When I lived in Washington State I use to have horrible allergy problems and almost never got sick, since I have lived in New York I have no allergy problems and get sick all the time . . . how does that make sense? Any who, I finished Elijah and he will be delivered tomorrow.


Yarn: Lion Brand Pound of Love
Color: 144 Lavender
Content: 100% acrylic
Care: machine wash and dry
Needles: US 3/ 3.25mm metal
Pattern: Elijah from Isolda.

Modifications: I couldn't do the ear in the small space require how she wanted them, so I just made one side of the ear and let the purl side show forward to be in inside of the ear. Then I did a single crochet around the ear.







I am obviously going to be a little bias and say that I think he turned out wonderfully. I hope she likes him.

2 comments:

  1. MJ loves him! She stopped what she was doing and walked across the office for a closer look, and to be told that I won't make her one.

    ReplyDelete