Monday, October 11, 2010

#18






~Notes~


What's going on :
~Cut my finger again, on the new sharp knives. A serrated blade against the tip of my finger, trust me that is visual enough.

~Getting healthy. These past couple weeks, I have slowly been trying to move myself into a more healthier lifestyle. I am eating better and have walked home from work a few days. Thinking about making Thursdays on the blog dedicated to getting healthier.


Finished Objects (FOs) :
~None, again.

Knitting Works In Progress (WIPs) :
~Blume Hat - - Didn't finish this like I thought I would. A couple of my lunches and in the morning, I walked around downtown instead of knitting. I am working through the decreases though and am hopeful it will be finished this week.

~Bowknot Bag (Rav Link) - - Enjoying knitting on this. I think it will make a wonderful little project bag.


Crochet Works In Progress (WIPs) :
~Vera's Blanket - - Still my home project. 9/48 squares completed

~Filet Crochet Rose Series - - The fingering wool is not moving as slowly as I expected.


Sewing Works in Progress (WIPs) :
~Potholders - - Picked out the back fabric. Laundry is only done once a week, so next weekend I will work on putting them together.

Tempting Ideas :
~ Baby Hats - - My sister, Rhoni, suggested that the new baby would need some hats. So I am going to make some baby hats with little matching socks. I have it in my head to create a baby version of the Brattleboro Hat!

Favorite Thing :
~Pregnant pictures of my sister!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I added a layer of texture to a fingernail yesterday as I rushed through slicing up fruit. No real harm done at all, but sharp knives allow no room for error.

    ReplyDelete