Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Woo!

Hey interwebs, it is me, your lovable Wookie and today I turned 2!

It was a great day, I played with Mommy and Daddy after Mommy was done at work, then we went and bought some treats and a new toy! It was a great day! Mommy is even making me a special little dinner for my birthday . . . let me tell you, it's been a tiring day for a little dog like me.

So as my birthday gift to you all, I'd like to show you some pictures of just how much I love this stuff called SNOW!!



Isn't this stuff just great?!?!?
Photobucket

First you have to run around like a crazy dog!
Photobucket

Then investigate . . . I know it would make more sense to investigate first, but it's really no fun that way.
Photobucket

Investigate further . . . yes, you make get some snow in your fur and some snow up your nose, but that's okay.
Photobucket

Then taste, lets face it, everything in life is worth a taste.
Photobucket

Then of course you realize that this snow stuff taste delicious and you try to sneak it and hide from others the deliciousness of it.
Photobucket

Then, you run around in it some more!
Photobucket

I will admit, it does make everything a little bright though . . . I look a little like a cranky old dog here, but I swear I am only 2!
Photobucket





Don't get me wrong, I am not really a fan of WINTER, or normally anything that includes such things as WIND, RAIN, or COLD, but this SNOW stuff is wonderful!!

P.S. Mommy says this isn't appropriate, but I feel I need to share with my friends that this snow makes it much easier to be territorial, because it makes it so much easier to see where those other puppies have been!  There is prints and oddly enough . . . snow that changes color.  I am a quick learner!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Hehe! Happy Birthday, Wooky! Love you thick coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Too funny. Happy birthday. Zero isn't a fan of snow. The reason we had a yellow deck for a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Wookie!! Enjoy your snow. We don't seem to be destined for much this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow? This winter? You're a lucky boy to have gotten some for your birthday! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete