Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Recipe Inspirations:

Salad dressing is another iffy thing for gluten free people, all the more reason to make my own, right? I want to try this Tangy Cilantro Dressing as I am a huge fan of Cilantro. I also want to try this Tahini Sauce a little more diluted as a salad dressing. I had tahini sauce on a chicken salad before and it was delicious.


I'm not sure if I'd like them or not, but Lemony Pickled Cauliflower Florets sounds very interesting and worth a try.


This Christmas Panettone Bread sounds interesting. I have seen similar stuff in the store, but I have never had anything like it before.


These Giant Cinnamon Rolls look so good. It makes me want to try them with Gluten Free flour.


I love marshmallows, but not sure I am patient enough to make Marshmallows home-made. Have any of you ever done it? Is it worth it?


These Cream Wafers are adorably small and cute. They look like it would be way too easy to eat too many of them!


Most tacos do not look light and delicious, more like heavy and satisfying, but these Korean Tacos look like they fall more into the first category. They seem a little more like carnitas. I must try these.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried making them but then are on my to do list. Think it would be fun to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making salad dressings! It really is a necessity for the GF among us...the options aren't great (especially when soy and dairy are also an issue). The best part is that they're fast and easy, leaving lots of room to experiment. =)

    ReplyDelete