Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Sewing Inspirations:

There is no question, I will be making myself one of these bags! Very nifty idea and love that the construction helps in close!

Home-made Soft Washcloths look wonderful!



Other Inspirations:

I love the look of this scarf, I think primarily because of the stained glass effect it has. Makes me want to work something with a similar effect, not sure what though.



Recipe Inspirations:

I'd like to try this Beef Barbacoa because I love the Beef Barbacoa from Chipotle. I'm thinking about making some Burrito Bowls for lunches and this would make a great addition.

I love onions and this Caramelized Onion Dip sounds super good.

I must be in a dip theme, because they just sound so good lately. This Spinach and Artichoke Dip looks good too!

Now, I know I don't have the doughnut maker to make these Maple Blueberry Doughnuts with Lemon Glaze, but these sound so good, I will probably make them as muffins! Love blueberry and lemon together!

Now, I have never had grits, but this Spicy Beef with Creamy Cheddar Grits makes me want to try them! Have any of you ever had grits?

4 comments:

  1. Never had grits. If you make it let me know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE grits, especially cheese grits. If the Knight would eat them, we'd have that for dinner this week!

    Love the bag at the top too. Another if/when I learn to sew idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a low carb diet right now, and I've had a gluten free pizza today. I'd rather eat no carbs at all before I eat that again. Now I know how you must struggle to find some good tasting gluten free products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tote bag is great! So many things I want to make. I need to break out my sewing machine sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete