Sunday, August 10, 2014

Inspirations

Sewing Inspirations:

Thread City Gym Shorts - - look cute, especially for kids!





Recipe Inspirations:


French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - - no doubt, I am going to have to try this!!


Roasted Cauliflower Rice - - think this is worth trying, I am more likely to like the roasted kind, since that's how I make my regular cauliflower.


Basque Cake Recipes - - Not sure if I'll ever make one of these, but they look good and I love it when people do comparison baking.


Gluten Free Crepe Cake - - I mean seriously does anything more need to be said? Yummy!


Peaches and Ginger-Lime Whipped Cream - - this just sounds so oddly delicious!


Ginger Teriyaki Beef Kabobs - - sounds yummy


Moroccan Garlic Chicken - - sounds interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment