Monday, August 25, 2014

Mark's Socks

All finished with Mark's socks. I was hoping there would be enough to make matching socks for his son, my nephew, Liam, but the skein wasn't big enough.

 photo 20140820_003535_zpsrqwqj5lt.jpg

 photo 20140820_003514_zpsmnjm6yns.jpg

 photo 20140820_003441_zps7do6ehdv.jpg


I do not like how difficult it is to photograph this color though, it's hard to get it clear.  I did like knitting with this yarn though.


Yarn
: Knit Picks Hawthorne
Color: Forest Park
Content: 80% Superwash Fine Highland Wool, 20% Polyamide (Nylon)
Care: Machine Wash and Dry
Needles: US 1
Size: US Mens 11
Pattern: None, just my own toe-up sock. Did use my new toe though. I am still refining it, but I really like how this one worked out.

2 comments:

  1. The best colors are often hardest to photograph. At least that doesn't affect how well they wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your socks are always lovely! I have so much trouble knitting socks, I can get the first one done and then.....*grin*
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete