I snagged this Meme from Musings of a mostly Self-Taught Knitter.
Rules of the game:
* List six unimportant things that make you happy;
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you;
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along , and comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
***** I am not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like to play along, go for it!
1. The smell of fresh cut grass.
2. Watching the bunnies in the back yard.
3. Water - lake, sea, river, etc.
4. Picking berries.
5. Riding bikes with the boy.
I agree very much with Karen, trying to think of something you enjoy but it not being important is difficult and odd. What qualifies as unimportant and what makes it so?