Friday, February 25, 2011

Food Friday - Baked Stuffed Peppers

I tried this recipe for Baked Stuff Jalapenos. I used mild long peppers and jalapenos, because the husband is not a fan of hot and spicy things.

I used the bacon version, but did not add the oregano as the mix tasted good without it.

I cut the peppers in half and filled them with the filling.
Photobucket

A little extra cheese on top is always good!
Photobucket

After they baked.
Photobucket




Pleasantly surprised by these. They are very good and very filling. The husband is not a huge fan of stuffed peppers and he really like these. Will definitely make these again. Super yummy!

3 comments:

  1. The husband would love them.... me not going to touch em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are fans of stuffed peppers, so I'll give these - your hot version - a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffed peppers and I haven't had them in such a long time
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete