Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bakers Dozen - February

Yarn: Tofutsie
Color: Honestly, I am unsure and think it is the only ball band I cannot seem to find – I save them all.
Content: 50% Superwash Wool/ 25% SOYSILK brand fiber/ 22.5% Cotton/ 2.5% Chitin
Care: Machine wash and dry

Yarn: Wool Mill End
Color: Light Gray
Content: 100% Wool
Care: Since kind of wool is unknown, I recommend hand washing and lying flat to dry.

Hook: 2.75 mm
Pattern: Stitch #1 from 101 Stitches for Afghans by Jean Leinhauser

Before washing and blocking - Gray Os and Colorful Xs
Photobucket

Gray Xs and Colorful Os.
Photobucket

Soaked and blocking.
Photobucket

All pretty and blocked, Gray Os and Colorful Xs side.
Photobucket

And a close-up!
Photobucket

Gray Xs and Colorful Os side.
Photobucket

And a close-up.
Photobucket



I really enjoyed crocheting this square! Yes, unfortunately it didn't get mailed until today, unfortunately husband has been sick and I just haven't had a chance to get to the post office. It's kind of bittersweet as this is the last square in the Bakers Dozen . . . March is the last month and it is my month to receive squares.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this stitch pattern! Hope your husband gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I especially love the blocked version. What will you be doing with your squares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I wouldn't have thought to put those yellows together with gray, but I really like it. Too bad it's the last one, but yay for getting all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out soooo pretty! I love the color combo!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete