Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Potholder Progress

So close to being done with the test-knitted potholder. I love this pattern. I am ordering some yarn to be able to make up some in wool.

Here it is flat, only about 7 more rows to go.
Photobucket

This is how it'll look folded over.
Photobucket

The way the potholder will be constructed, just a few more rows till they meet.
Photobucket

The back-side of the potholder.
Photobucket

The inside, my tension is fairly good. I am knitting it inside out to help my tension on the sides.
Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty!
    Working on another hat!
    Yay
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great looking potholder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed. Stranded knitting is my waterloo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love the pattern, too. It would take forever, but it would make a great (reversible) afghan...

    ReplyDelete