Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Garden update

All cucumber plants have been ripped out. I had two little cucumbers start and then die. I blame a few things. They needed larger pots. They needed more sun than they could get on my covered balcony. And lastly, the weather here has just been weird lately. It's like spring. It has been raining here a lot lately, which doesn't really bother me, but it sucks for my garden and for my job.

I am still growing strawberries like crazy! I think I have eaten about 7 or eight so far this summer and I have another 3 or 4 growing right now!

My peppers, chives, and cactus are the things that did the best this summer. My bean plants to well as long as I continually hack them back to almost nothing.

The tomatoes have until the last day of August to produce something or they are going to get pulled up too. I doubt they will with our weather though.

I am just waiting for my Coriander Seeds get a little further along before I dry them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment