Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Projects

I do realize, somewhere deep inside of me that maybe one should finish some of their WIPs before starting new projects, but I have long buried that part of me deep in some little crevasse of my little toe or something.

I mentioned a few posts ago that we went and played tennis. So, I am making us a mesh bag to hold our tennis balls in. Here is the start of it. It is with crochet cotton and some crochet thread. Just kind of making it up as I go along. This will be the top.






Next new project is a cowl for myself. I am using some yarn my sister echo bought me in Washington State, in return I got her a spindle. Any who, I wanted to use this yarn up so it wasn't sitting in my stash anymore. It is a Cascade Yarns Superwash Wool. I am working on two circular needles since one would be just a bit too long and I started with DPNs and it was just too fiddly. Of course it is going to be in my favorite stitch and the pattern in the middle of it will be blocks of this and stockinette.






In other news: no work has been done on Rhoni's gloves. She has agreed to let me send her the first one to let me know how it fits since this is all trial and error for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment