Monday, November 29, 2010

Blub Blub the Amigurumi Fish

This was another test knit. It is very cute. The yarn required is worsted, but I was getting to open of a fabric, so I switched to a chunky yarn. This is not a surprise since my gauge is almost always loose compared to others.


Yarn:Bernat Softee Chunky
Color: Circus - which may be discontinued, as it is not on their chart
Content: 100% acrylic
Care: Machine wash and dry
Hook: G / 4mm
Pattern: Blub Blub the Amigurumi Fish


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Overall, crochet is just killing my wrists too easily, so it's unlikely I'll make another once soon. But I will most likely make it again. Maybe in a much thinner yarn for a smaller fish! Some stripes might be nice.

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful! Looks like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's quite a piece of fiber art. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for some fast toys to knit for Christmas! I love this! But then remembered, crochet really bothers my wrists!
    Very nice, I like how it turned out!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete