Thursday, November 11, 2010

Healthy Thursdays

Well, another week has rolled around. I had today off, since I work at a bank. It was nice to be able to sleep in and get some stuff done.


Weight: 274.4 (no weight loss)

Exercise:

~Walked home once - Would have walked home more, but didn't want to aggravate my ear.
~Did 20 minutes of arm exercises twice.
~Took the stair one day - I work on the 6th floor, so my calves were complaining the next day!

Salads:
Had salad every day except one. The grapes didn't look good this week, so I had canned oranges on my salad most of the days.

Photobucket



Sugars: Ate more sugars this week, because I tend to turn towards them when I don't feel good. I have cut out pop almost completely. I drink it maybe once a week now, but I am not that big of a pop drinker anyways.

Goals are still the same for next week:
4 days of exercise
Salads.
Less sugars.

I hope each of you were able to take some time this week to take care of yourselves! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've eaten at home every night this week since Monday. That's unheard of, and I'm sure it has to be better for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I miss having automatic days off. =)
    6 flights is a lot of stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make this salad for lunch tomorrow! It looks good and I think I have everything I need!
    Vicki
    Keep at the good eating!

    ReplyDelete