Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Featured Blog

Today's featured blog is Knitting Iris.


Things I enjoy about this blog:

~Lots and lots of beautiful pictures, which by now you know I am a sucker for.

~This is going to make me sound far more girly than I am, but I like hearing about her kids. I do not have children and may never have any, so I like to live vicariously through other people sometimes.

~Reading it reminds me of some good times when I was younger, living in the middle of a corn field, playing outside, hunting for mushrooms with my grandma, picking huckleberries . . . there is a large chunk of me that misses things like that.

~I love when she posts vintage pattern pictures..

~I think she is very creative and love seeing all the things she does.





Art & Crafts I found at this blog:

~knitting, more knitting, more knitting

~sewing, sewing, and more sewing.

~felting

~stenciling

~photography and more photography

~rock painting

~dyeing and some more dyeing


Anyhow, go and check out her blog for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment