Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just stopping by

Just having a small post today because I am tired and am falling asleep at my computer. I started a new job today, so far just temp work, but it seems like a nice place. I just wasn't cut out for call center work. I always felt like a bad guy. That was working at one of the better places to be at a call center too.

I've always been one of those people who get nervous and excited for the first day of school/work. Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night and only got 3 hours of sleep. Not conducive to having the energy to blink without falling asleep. :) Any who, will definitely be back tomorrow.

I am test knitting a hat and have been doing some spinning. Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far.

4 comments:

  1. I'm like you. I would not be able to sleep the night before. So many thing going through my head. I hope you like it there. Looking forward to see your spinning, and the test knit hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope you like this new place, temp or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good deal. Glad you got the new gig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job! I can imagine that call center is just not a fun job. Hope this one works out!

    ReplyDelete