Monday, September 20, 2010

Update # 15





~Notes~

What's going on :
Sinus issues!! Ack!!
New job started last week.
Focused knitting, since when?

Finished Objects (FOs) :
Bakers Dozen Square

Knitting Works In Progress (WIPs) :
Ladders of Success Cap (Ravelry Link) , this is a test knitting in the group Free Pattern Testers.

Sewing Works in Progress (WIPs) :
Washed up the fabric for the potholders with embroidery.
Brother-in-law, John's, fabric for his bandannas.
For both I plan on going through the Take A Stitch Tuesday lessons.

Tempting Ideas :
Filet crochet. . . I have already decided to give into this though and us it on my October Bakers Dozen Square. Just have to find the perfect pattern and yarn.

Favorite Thing :
Public transportation!! Boy do I hate driving and taking the bus the last couple days has reminded me of that so much.

2 comments:

  1. Filet crochet? I took a little class on that one day at my knitting guild meeting. It's not hard at all, really. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you are able to take the bus now as I know you don't care for driving at all. While I am currently enjoying not having to (as my nerves as still rattled), I do miss having a car and not being stuck at home. I hate public transportation with every bone in my body!

    ReplyDelete