Monday, February 9, 2009

Barely in on time . . .

Well, I have started one of the Pay It Forward gifts, my mothers. A few pictures, but no real information, she will have to wait until it is done and she gets it in the mail.










My mother goes into surgery tomorrow and I am sure everything will go well. Since she has to experience this, I felt like I would give her a little show of what is to come.




This is a kit from Annie's Attic, that is part of the Hook & Needle club. I joined because I figured this would get me making things that I might not have experienced otherwise, but in all honesty, this is the first kit and I am quite disappointed. It's very easy and not all that interesting to me personally because I don't do purses/bags. Since, my mother is doing this club also, I gave the yarn to her when I went out there so she can make a larger bag. I will give this club one more try, but if the next kit isn't very appealing, I will probably not continue with it.




These are some lovely yarns that my sister, Rhoni, got for me and surprised me with when I went out to Washington State. She's not a crafter, so she doesn't really know what she is picking out, but I think she picked out some lovely yarns. Top left: Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Stretch in a medium gray, 100g. Top right: Fortissima Socka in a brown with red and white tweed, 50g. Lastly, the bottom: Online Trend Collection Linie 163 Bingo, in a soft olive green color, 50g. The Lana Grossa might become some socks, not sure. I really love the colors of the Fortissima Socka. The Online is a very soft cotton made in Croatia. All of it is very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment