Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday's Featured Blog

Friday's Featured Blog is Crimson Purl


Things I like about this blog:
~She always seems very honest and open to me, the kind of person that would be a good friend.

~I love that she gives lots of info on the projects.

~Uhm, hello, she does belly dancing . . .how can you not love that, so much fun to belly dance!

~Love that she has lots of pictures to go along with the posts.



Arts and Crafts I found at this blog:
~Lizard Ridge Knitting
~Knitted Baby Hats
~Knitted Gloves
~Knitted Slippers
~Knitted Bucket Hat
~Shawl Knitting
~Caplet Knitting
~Dyeing
~Hemlock Blanket
~Socks
~Knitted Skirt
~Knitted Top - - - I might have to make one of these

Overall, I love this blog . . . if I gave ratings it would be like 5 out of 5 whatevers. :) Which even though, I like a lot of blogs, if I had to ration down to only a few, this one would definitely be a keeper. I hope you all have a look, if you don't already read Stacey's blog.

3 comments:

  1. AAAAh :oD *big cheese grin*

    Total happiness when I saw I was featured, but even more so when I read I would be on your own personal short blog list if there ever came a time! I am so honored!!

    Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great link, Hope this will help me out of my knitting slump.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my long-time favorite bloggers - and blogs! It's always great to see a friend get some well-deserved attention.

    ReplyDelete