Thursday, February 5, 2009

Change

Well, my 365 blogging may have to take a small break. My grandfather passed away and I am flying back to Washington State early Friday morning. I will be back in New York on Sunday night, but probably won't post again until Monday or Tuesday.

Change has come, for my grandfather, this is good. He was never been the same after my grandma passed away. For everyone who loved him, it is just sad.

Remember, if anyone else wants to take place in the Pay It Forward, leave a comment on the post before this. First three comments will receive something hand made and you don't have to Pay It Forward yourself, unless you wish to do so.

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss...have safe travels and take comfort in your memories of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss. May your grandfather rest in peace ... and my best thoughts for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences to you and your family. It seems no matter how many years we are blessed to have loved ones with us, it's never enough time. And when they are gone, we feel an aching loss. May your good memories be a comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Condolences here too, very sorry for your loss and I hope you are as strong as you want to be. Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete