Saturday, February 28, 2009

Falling to Pieces

Lots of work happening on the Catherine Bear. Having to do so much seaming I guess can be easier when making a pattern, but this is why next time I make this bear I want to try to adapt the pattern to fewer pieces . . . maybe even seamless.







Crazy, huh? I'm on the last arm piece and haven't even started the legs yet! This is going to be a lot of seaming! Hopefully I can get this done by the end of this coming week. I had thought about giving this to Justice, but I think I might have someone else in mind.

I purchased the pattern for the knitted Venus from yesterday's Featured Blog post. I can't wait to start this and think it is going to be so cool. I am a fan of the Venus of Willendorf figure and have made some clay figures based off of it. *so excited*

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of pieces. I can't wait for that Venus either, I still think that is so cool there is a knitting pattern for it.

    ReplyDelete