I have been working a little on my gloves. I have decided to start the second glove, in case I run out of the hand spun yarn, that way, everything matches up nicely. So I made my first center pull ball so I didn't have to cut the yarn at all and I will work on then together. I know and am okay with the fact that the fingers and thumb will probably also be black. They are still going to be fingerless, so each finger will only go about half way up each finger. I am still loving how they look and can't wait to be able to wear them.
I have also been working on baby Vera's blanket. I am shooting for approximately 36 squares. Here is the few I have so far. Every square will have the tan to keep them more unified. Each square will use the same colors, just in different orders. I really love how different each square looks just because of the order. I think I will be very pleased with this blanket when it is done. It is going to be a whole heck of a lot of ends to weave in though!
We are working on pop-up stuff in my 3-D class and I might show some of that tomorrow. See you then!