Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pay It Forward

Jennifer from Somewhere, knitting has posted a Pay It Forward in an attempt to redeem herself Karma-wise. The first person that commented on her post would get something hand-made, as long as they promised to Pay It Forward also. I think this is a nifty idea, so I responded. I saw last year when people were doing this, but I didn't have a blog then and didn't participate, so here I am now. If you would like to receive a hand-made gift from me with in the next 365, be one of the first three people to comment.(You must have a blog.) I will make a gift for you that I choose and think fits you from what I know of you from your blog.

I know this has already gone around, so I won't require you to also Pay It Forward, but you can if you want to.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. That's a very nice thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I am up - maybe I can reset my karma and we can sell our house in MI.....

    ReplyDelete