Saturday, October 16, 2010

I know there was doubt

Oh, I know there were doubters out there. . . heck I had a moment or two of doubt myself, but guess what is soaking! Oh yes, my friends, it is done, except for its bath to rinse the rest of the dye out and then a good drying.


Here it is, all knitted up, ends woven in. This was right before its bath.
Photobucket

And here is where it will sit for a while.
Photobucket


This was a good knit, just would have been nice if I hadn't needed to rip it all out when I was 2/3rds done because I needed more yarn and all. I am very psyched. I love the way the colors were before so I hope they don't change too much in the soak. *crosses fingers*

3 comments:

  1. oooh, I hate frogging anything. Happy you finished, though and am anxious to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like there was too much bleeding in the wash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete