Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pinning and Cutting

No pictures today, I've been pinning and cutting pieces today for the potholders. With smaller projects like this I prefer to do it this way, cutting out just one or two pieces at a time, pinning my template to the fabric. I got all the pieces cut out today and will hopefully be back tomorrow with a sewn version of the pair.

I am enjoying the colors still, which is unusual, as they are not colors I would normally like. I am thinking I may have to go fabric shopping though for a nice backing color.

I have also been working on my reviews today. Doing write ups, reading over each book carefully, so I hope to record at least one tomorrow. We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the potholders and to read the reviews. I've spent more time this weekend looking at patterns and such than I have actually knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when colors I don't usually like just magically start to go together. And, since I've now seen the final product, I can also say that I like them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potholders are such nice gifts, and you make such lovely ones!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete