Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekly Update #17




~Notes~

What's going on :
Turned 30!
New Digital Camcorder!

Finished Objects (FOs) :
Not a darn thing!

Knitting Works In Progress (WIPs) :
Blume Hat (It's been my work knitting project)

Crochet Works In Progress (WIPs):
Vera's Blanket (my at home project this week)

Sewing Works in Progress (WIPs) :
Potholders (my weekend focus project)

Tempting Ideas :
Dyeing! Only because the season for it is pretty much over! Plus working again with the Blume hat sparks ideas.

Favorite Thing :
Rain!! How I love rain and my allergy problems are less when it's raining.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Sorry it wasn't as fun as it could have been. I hear you on the rain...it's great when it comes along to knock all that dust out of the air. I am so looking forward to a good hard frost to finish off the fall allergies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again! A dig camcorder! Yay!! Now that I've seen this (good job) I'm in the mood to do some dyeing also, and get my hula hoop out!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete