Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to basics . . .

I was inspired by this post over at Live Journal to do a little crocheting. The pattern that she used doesn't have the best pictures on their site and I really like the ones that the user on Live Journal had used. So, my own little crocheting from today:






Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Pink and Red Heart Soft in Iced Violet(I think that is the correct color name)
Hook: 4mm

I think I might bend a little and kind of sort of create a gift . . . it's not really a gift if it's for someone who isn't born yet, right? I was thinking of using this granny square to make a blanket for my new niece who will be here in a few months. Her name is going to be Vera, after my great-grandma, so my mom thinks I should do it in 60's/70's colors . . . you know those colors. We shall see. I really love this square and am itching to make a blanket out of it . . . it's not so good to be breaking my resolutions in only January for Pete's sake! Hmm . . .

Congrats to my sister who is getting married tomorrow and I cannot be on the other side of the US to be there with her!

Fitness:
Wednesday: 42 minutes of Billy's Boot Camp Elite - Mission One. Yes, I really did buy this a few years ago when I was getting in shape, around when I sprained my ankle. It was a good work out, did it kick my butt like the Jillian Micheal's DVD? No, but it was longer and more consistent, also, only one exercise that is in the push-up type position, yeah for the wrists!

Was going to do some Wii today, but I'll blame that on my mom and sister, as they needed help with some downloading pictures and Photobucket stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment