Friday, January 2, 2009

Life

Well, the boy's doctor's appointment didn't end up happening. They gave him some medicine to "clean out his system" to do the colon test. But he had a bad reaction to it and became quite ill last night and did nothing but vomit the whole night. He had a low temperature, couldn't keep warm, and slept the rest of the time. So, we had to cancel the test this morning and they'll have to try something else.

Health-wise things just aren't stacking up right so far.

Tomorrow is my last day on the Benadryl and steroids. The Benadryl makes me drowsy and the steroids make it hard to sleep(I was warned they might give me some insomnia). So my body is confused and annoyed. :)

I did my Wii exercises yesterday for 40 minutes though and will do some more later tonight when we get back from dinner. This is the last day of the boys vacation from work and he has to go back to work tomorrow, so we are cashing in all our saved coins and going out somewhere nice to eat tonight. He has been called for Jury Duty starting Monday, so we shall see how that goes.

I am going to try to take some pictures tomorrow of the 2008 gifts that I still need to finish in 2009, as part of the clause. This holds me to it and I can't fudge any "gifts" that weren't actually started in 2008. I have a few things, but most of them I doubt will take too long to finish. Especially once I get working on them.

I am optimistically looking forward to 2009. I hope it lives up to all the potential I want it to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment