Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday's Featured Blog

Today's featured blog is The Keyboard Biologist Knits!

I am aware that many of you may already read her blog, as she has been blogging since the end of 2002. If you have, maybe you would enjoy reacquainting yourself with the archives and if you haven't, maybe it's time you look around her blog a little. :)


Things I enjoy about this blog:
~I like the fact that she met her husband over the internet and has a good experience with it, as I met my fiance over the internet quite some time ago.

~I really like all the information she gives about each project, the ups and downs and all that jazz.

~She post lots of pictures and the archive pictures still show up.

~She has adorable pictures of her cats!

~She shares pictures and details of crafty things her mom or dad have made.

~Wonderful baby pictures! (As I have said before, I tend to live vicariously through other people's children)

~She seems very honest.


Arts & Crafts found at this blog:
~Felt Bag
~Knitted Top
~Another Knitted Top
~Felted Hat
~Knitted Pants
~Needle Point
~Knitted Lace Top
~Spindle Spinning
~Spinning Wheel Spinning
~Dyeing Roving
~Indigo Dyeing
~Needle Tatting
~Sock Knitting
~Knitted Rug
~Home-made Beer, and Part 2, and there's more if you look for it.
~Knitted Toe-up Knee High Socks
~Book Making
~Sewing
~Knitted Toy
~Knitted Fairy Wings
~Knitted Baby Socks and a cute baby too!
~Knitted Blanket
~Crochet
~Cooking

Interesting Links found at this blog:
Directions on how to make your own Knitted Toe-up Knee-high Socks:Part One and Part Two

As always, these are just my opinions, pop over to her blog and have a look for yourself. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment