Sunday, January 11, 2009

Charged

Well, I am feeling somewhat better today. Not completely, but getting there. I know I was going to post pics of my wips, including ones rediscovered during cleaning, but I went to take them and my camera battery was dead. So it will charge tonight and I will take some pics tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have this bad habit of forgetting to turn the camera off and unplugging it from the computer once I have downloaded the pictures off of it and on to the computer, therefore, running down my battery. Yes, you would think I would have learned by now. So tomorrow.

I heard from my family and it seems that all gifts were well received, so that is good. It is even harder making things for people when they are so far away. Sizes are more of a guess, desired colors are more of a guess, etc. Since I live so far away, I haven't the slightest idea if they actually wear/use any thing I have made for them, if they just sit in a closet, or they have been donated/thrown out.

Wii Fit Update:
Sunday: 34 minutes. I finally got all the way to the end on that stupid bubble balance game, granted it was only in the beginner level, but still, it is quite an achievement for me.

Well, I will see you all tomorrow with some wonderful pictures . . . as for me, I think I might go spin some.

No comments:

Post a Comment