Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday's Featured Blog

This Friday's Featured Blog is ZigZag Stitch


Things I enjoy about this blog:
~I enjoy the fact that she is honest about how she feels about patterns, yarn, etc.
~As with some other blogs I read, I like to read about her children and her children are simply adorable.
~I really like her craftsmanship.
~I like that she is honest about her abilities and constantly seems willing to try new things.
~I don't believe I have ever seen her apologize for any content or time between postings. I like this, I really hate it when I see people apologizing for their blog.



Arts & Crafts I found at this blog:
~sock knitting
~baby knitting
~dyeing with Kool-aid
~spinning
~knitted toy
~color-work hat knitting
~sweater knitting
~color-work hat knitting
~baby sweater knitting
~quilting
~cloth dolls
~adult color-work sweater
~sewn little dresses
~felted sheep
~more little people knitted sweaters
~knitted blanket
~sewn bag
~lace knitting
~more wee sweater knitting
~natural dyeing
~One more knitted kids sweater
~lace knitting

* I know I included a lot of links to projects in this review, but in all honesty, it was hard not to put a link to everyone of her projects. I hope you have a look around on her blog and find out if you like it as much as I do.


Interesting Links from the blog:
~tutorial for sewing leather soles onto felted slippers

2 comments:

  1. OOH I love Mandy!! And she is an awesome knitter and even more fabulous in person!! :o)

    I must say I hae practice that last bulletpoint in 2009!!

    Great blog feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete