Friday, April 6, 2012

The Dark Side

So, I don't consider myself girly, in fact, I will avoid doing certain things that I associate with being girly, just because I don't want to classify myself as that.  Which always meant I didn't have a purse, if it came close it was usually a messenger bag, backpack, etc.

But I have crossed over:




Photobucket

I like that it has a zipper on the top, so if need be, the whole purse can be closed.
Photobucket

It even has a laptop/electronics padded insert.  Which works perfectly for the Netbook and/or the Kindle.
Photobucket

Lot of little pockets, which is perfect.
Photobucket





I love the purse. Do I still sometimes wish I had something bigger again? Yes, but it makes me try harder to only carry what I need. When the weather consistently stays a little warmer though, it will go to the side as I start riding my bike to work. But I am enjoying it for now!

3 comments:

  1. I have the exact same bag. He he. Purses aren't girly. It is spending three digits on a purse that is girly. So you are still good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! I am still looking for such. I think I recognize the brand. Target? I hope it comes in a lighter color... Dark shows drool you know. Oh... no... you probably don't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. I'm also not a "girly" girl, but sometimes there are things worth having. =)

    ReplyDelete