Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Other Crafts:

Oh, how I love the idea of this Burlap Scrubber!! I love my crocheted scrubbers, but it so hard to find yarn that has the right composition for it. Burlap I can find. I won't make it a snappy compartmental thing though. I will most likely add a few layers of cotton batting between the burlap and call it done!



Recipe Inspirations:

Can you deny that Chicken and Zucchini Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce sound awesome?! These sound wonderful and I am going to have to try them.

Cauliflower Steak with Olive Relish sound interesting. I love cauliflower in the oven and this sounds like a unique twist on it.

I think this Island BBQ Sauce might be the first barbeque sauce I make from scratch. Doesn't it just sound yummy?

3 comments:

  1. You lost me with the BBQ sauce. The other two sound incredible though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently working on bbq sauce myself. I had one on vacation that I could have drank from the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burlap would make a great scrubber! It's so rugged, it would wear like iron (and be cheap and easy to make, too).

    ReplyDelete