Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Knitting Inspirations:

As Spring comes in with a bang, I think cleaning . . . and I am not a person who turns to cleaning easily . . . I love homemade dishcloths and these simple patters look just right to make . . . Double Bump Dishcloth and Knitted Lacy Round Cloth - I love how the colors she used worked in this.


Sewing Inspirations:

This sewn piece is for the element fire. It's very straight forward, not any abstraction . . . it is beautiful though. I love the whimsical nature of the smoke and bits of fire!



Recipe Inspirations:

Homemade Ice Cream Cake need I say more?

I desperately want to make a gluten-free version of these Paneer Stuffed Buns. I am thinking of using Bisquick and making the insides similar to the insides of a chicken pot pie.

Not sure I would make this, since the hubby doesn't like mushrooms all that much, but this Over The Top Mushroom Quiche looks delicious.

Jalapeno Popper Chicken! Yes, why didn't I think of this on my own? Cannot wait to try a version of this.

3 comments:

  1. Love both cloths, and all of the recipes sound great too. The Knight isn't much on mushrooms either. Sigh. Too bad we don't live near each other. We could have quiche and debate Iron Fey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the buns you might look on that site that had the GF pot stickers. There is an Asian version of a stuffed bun. She might have a bun recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first dish cloth looks nice and bumpy; perfect for scrubbing. I love the fire quilt. Someday I really do want to get into art quilting. (But not today...)
    =)

    ReplyDelete