Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Beth Ann's Wallet 2/5/07

I made this wallet for a girl I work with. She's one of those people who is always asking me to make her things. Anyhow, she loves cow patterns, but it kind of shy about it, so I put cow material on the inside of the wallet, it's just a regular cottong print. The outside is black duck material. I also used a very stiff interfacing. The closure is actually miniature overall closures. The wallet is based off this picture on crafster.

Please click on the thumbnail if you would like to see a larger picture.

The wallet closed.





The back laid open.





A close-up of the overall closures.





The inside.





And how it would look with stuff inside.





In the end there are a few things I would like to tinker with to improve, but overall was very happy with my first wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment