Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Squares 2/5/07

For January I crocheted my squares, didn't have enough time to knit and since I am faster and better at crocheting I picked out a couple granny squares from a booklet I had. It was fun, cause they were patterns that I hadn't tried yet. I haven't worked with wool before and I really liked it, I usually use acrylic or cotton.

They are both from the Leisure Arts booklet "99 Granny Squares to Crochet".

First one is number one in the booklet, it is made from Patons Classic Wool Merino in Chestnut Brown. Crocheted with a 4.5mm metal hook.

This first picture shows the detail better, but is not accurate to color, while the second one is more accurate to color. Just click on the thumbnail to see a larger picture.








The second square is number 71, with a few alterations to the border on the square, it is made from Sugar'n Cream in Hot Blue and Yellow. 100% cotton, crocheted with a 4.5 metal hook. I loved the bright colors on this one.






And last, this is the square I received from . It is so very soft.



No comments:

Post a Comment