Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Runes 2/2/08

I had seen a post about someone who made their own runes. Always thought they were a nifty divination techniques so I decided to make my own.

I used polymer clay and swirled red, yellow, and orange together. The disks were baked and then I painted the rune symbols on there with black acrylic paint. Once it was dry I put a polymer clay glaze on them. Kind of annoyed with the glaze because I couldn't find matte at the time and had to use Satin and if I didn't do it right, some of them would peel. Blah, so all is good in the end though. They were a lot of fun to make and will definitely try making more again in the future.

As always, click the thumbnails to see larger pics!



















Comments or suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment